Détente, Vie du site
LOPR > Forum > Détente, Vie du site > Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
1 message dans ce topic soit 1 pages
  Posté le 10/01/2019 à 4:23:21
linchao
linchao

Membre n°625
[205 messages]
The Washington Redskins made a surprise move three weeks into training camp by releasing veteran cornerback Orlando Scandrick.Scandrick signed a two-year deal with Washington in March after being cut by the Dallas Cowboys and had been practicing with the first-team defense. Coach Jay Gruden on Tuesday said the play of second-year cornerback Fabian Moreau Dallas Cowboys Hoodie , sixth-round pick Greg Stroman, undrafted free agents Danny Johnson and Ranthony Texada and supplemental draft pick Adonis Alexander played into the decision."It had nothing to do with his play," Gruden said. "It was more the rookies' emergence, really. We drafted Stroman, we got Adonis in the supplemental (draft) and then nobody could really predict Danny and Texada the way they've played. And we want to give Orlando ample time to get on another team."More than anything, it seemed like Scandrick wasn't a good fit in the Redskins' secondary. They signed him after sending cornerback Kendall https://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/leighton-vander-esch-jersey Fuller to Kansas City as part of the trade for quarterback Alex Smith but before adding Stroman, Alexander, Johnson and Texada.Moreau, a 2017 third-round pick, moves into the nickel cornerback spot behind 2015 All-Pro Josh Norman and Dunbar Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys , a converted receiver the team is high on. Gruden hopes releasing Scandrick will get Moreau more snaps in practice and preseason games to prepare him for a bigger role."He's a strong, physical kid and can run," Gruden said. "When somebody else is here and Fabian's not taking reps, it's not doing anybody any good. So we have to see Fabian. Fabian's got to go through it, learn it, make his mistakes. We've got to get them corrected so when we play Arizona, we have a great confidence Fabian knows what to do and how to communicate and the leverages and techniques we want him to play."The Sports Capitol reported there was an organizational split on Scandrick's attitude that contributed to his release. The 31-year-old brought a big personality with him to Washington, and his play slipping amid an impressive showing by younger cornerbacks made him expendable."I was surprised," Norman said. "That wasn't something that I thought was going to happen. Then again, you can't be surprised what happens in this league."Add in his injury history — Scandrick played just 11 games last season and 12 in 2016 — and the Redskins opted to move on early before even seeing him in a second preseason game. Gruden said the team could sign another cornerback to fill Scandrick's spot on the 90-man roster Womens Amari Cooper Jersey , but indicated adding a high-profile veteran isn't in the plans."We're going to go with what we have right now," Gruden said. "Right now we like what we have."Johnson in particular has stood out in camp and the preseason opener at New England, going from earning a look as a rookie minicamp tryout to a strong bet to make the team. Gruden said the coaching staff likes the Southern University product's competitive nature and playmaking ability."He's been solid all the way around," Gruden said. "He's a good tackler. He's done a great job. Everything we've asked him to do, he's done and a very competitive kid."Releasing Scandrick is also an endorsement of Dunbar, who has spent his entire NFL career adjusting from wide receiver to cornerback. Dunbar is expected to start alongside Norman."I definitely feel like they're putting a lot of faith in me, but I have faith in myself," Dunbar said. "The body of work that I've done over the last three years from me switching from wide receiver to cornerback, that was every bit of me just buying into the process and the grind."NOTES: WR Josh Doctson missed practice Monday with a sore heel but returned Tuesday. Gruden said Doctson's absence was not related to Achilles' tendon soreness that cost him most of the 2016 season. ... The Redskins released LB Alex McCalister with an injury settlement. 12 PM ET Wisconsin at #20 Penn State on ABC - Can Wisconsin “badger” a hobbling Penn State team without their starting quarterback?Both programs probably didn’t see themselves with three losses each in November but here we are. It’s been disappointing for the Badgers but they still have Big 10 motivation to get the win at Happy Valley. The Nittany Lions are battered and bruised with their best player, Trace McSorely http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/amari-cooper-jersey , also not himself right now as he deals with nagging injuries. On the Badgers’ side, they will likely be without starting quarterback Alex Hornibrook, so that means Jack Coan will make his second start:What to expect: Most out there are picking the Badgers to force Penn State to roll over but not here. With an inexperienced quarterback to face, I see Penn State rising to the challenge and getting a close win at home.A BIG 12 Two’fer: Are we in for some more drama in the BIG 12? It’s a perfect day for an upset.12 PM ET TCU at #9 West Virginia on FS1: There’s no time for another let down, MountaineersThe BIG 12 race started out pretty hot but it’s cooled way off as West Virginia looks to be headed for a showdown with the Sooners. However, the Mountaineers can’t forget how they were easily handled by the Cyclones a month ago. Now that they beat Texas on an aggressive two-point try, it’s time for Will Grier and company to put the pedal down. Go out there and dominate this TCU team that can’t hang with their high-powered offense:3:30 PM ET Oklahoma State at #6 Oklahoma on ABC: Battle of Bedlam is on! Will the Cowboys keep breaking BIG 12 hearts?Oklahoma State has the offense to contend with anyone but the Sooners are a different animal. Still, the Cowboys knocked off the Longhorns and they would love nothing more than the same result against the in-state rival. If they could be responsible for another BIG 12 upset, we may get a little chaos in the conference which always makes college football more fun. The problem is that in order for an upset special, this OK State team will have to keep pace:What to expect: As much as we’re hoping to be wrong Womens Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , OU rolls the Cowboys in this one. Oklahoma may actually be the only type of offense that could handle Alabama though nobody wants ‘Bama right now. Sooners by 14 points!7:30 PM ET #7 LSU at Arkansas on SEC Network: The Tigers need a rebound after being crushed by ‘BamaThe Tigers got the pants beaten off them last week by the best team in the country. LSU also tends to have a hangover when they get rocked by Alabama. To make matters worse, the Razorbacks have often been the team that kicks them while their down. Thankfully, under Coach ‘O’, the Tigers have been much more competitive coming off a big loss:What to expect: LSU has too much talent on defense for them to allow Arkansas in this game. The Razorbacks are just not good enough though they will have an emotional edge, Tigers by three scores.You can find the full slate of college football games right here.

C'est qui lui ? haut ici bas

Retour

↑      Page d'accueil

Notre site accueille 711 membres qui ont posté pas moins de 7535 messages dans 3302 topics : - )
Notre dernier membre inscrit est rsgoldsale.
Aucun membre connecté.
Jumper :
Sauf mention contraire, les articles sont sous licence by-nc-sa. Les images appartiennent à leurs propriétaires respectifs.