Détente, Vie du site
LOPR > Forum > Détente, Vie du site > Torry Holt Jersey
1 message dans ce topic soit 1 pages
  Posté le 23/04/2019 à 4:50:46
linchao
linchao

Membre n°625
[200 messages]
Consider me guilty as charged.I’m definitely alarmed Torry Holt Jersey , anxious, frightened, agitated, hysterical, and splitting my time between wildly unthinking behavior and dismayed, apprehensive consternation. And yes, you could even throw me in the tizzy/freak out camp. I offer no apologies — any fan who can remain entirely calm in the face of such abysmal football is likely no friend of mine.Should Los Angeles Rams fans be hitting the panic button?Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesFor as good as the Los Angeles Rams looked for the first 11 weeks of the season, we’ve hit a troubling skid that will either make us stronger or spell our undoing. Panic Eric Dickerson Color Rush Jersey , for all of its glorious synonyms, chewed fingernails and quickened pulses, won’t do us a damn bit of good. Here are 10 helpful tips to restore your faculties.1.Drink heavily2.Watch John Wick and pretend the bad guys killed Jared Goff’s puppy3.Watch a replay of last night’s MNF game and tell me the fired-up Philadelphia Eagles wouldn’t have beaten that anemic New Orleans Saints team4.Practice selective memory: killer tailgate, bro! What’s that you say? Oh there was a game?5.Conspiracy theory: Tell yourself this is all part of the master plan. Sean McVay is inducing this panic so that your feelings of euphoria when the Rams win it all will be that much stronger. Oh, and also, he actually WANTS the second seed (prefers domes), doesn’t want to rest players down the stretch to stay sharp, and has a glowing briefcase locked in a vault at Rams HQ filled with plays that would prematurely blow all of our minds.6.Perspective: if this was the Jeff Fisher era https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Marshall-Faulk-Jersey , Rams Nation would be yawning and looking at top-10 draft prospects7.Nutrition: baby aspirin, kale, coconut oil, and Michelob Ultra. Other leafy greens are also acceptable according to the official Russ Crenshaw Diet.8.Exercise: follow the “Most Steps Ever” exercise routine and at least relieve some of the stress. Will it help C John Sullivan handle an interior pass rush? No. Will it bring WR Cooper Kupp back from IR? Sorry. Will it help restore your faith that the first 12 games of this season weren’t a fluke? For your sake (and mine), I hope so.9.Keep the faith: We’re purging some demons and getting our worst football out of the way now. Likely scenario: Rams win out, get well during the bye week, take care of business at home, and head to (presumably) New Orleans for the NFC Championship Game.10. Hug your kids. Kiss your wife. Enjoy your holidays. This is football. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Carson Wentz’s back injury will sideline him for Sunday’s game at the Los Angeles Rams.With the Eagles’ No. 1 quarterback out Kurt Warner Color Rush Jersey , Nick Foles gets another opportunity to rescue the team he led to a Super Bowl victory last season.The Eagles moved Wentz from doubtful to out on the injury list Saturday.Eagles coach Doug Pederson said Friday that Wentz does not require surgery for a stress fracture in his back and the injury could take up to three months to heal. But Pederson wouldn’t rule him out for the rest of this season. The Eagles (6-7) are still in the chase for a playoff spot.There’s no lack of confidence in Foles among the Eagles, of course.“He’s the guy and it’s my job to create as much separation for him or if he gives me an opportunity and I am covered, go get it,” wide receiver Nelson Agholor said after Friday’s practice.Foles hasn’t taken a snap in a game since Week 2. He took over in Week 14 last season after Wentz tore two ligaments in his left knee during a comeback win on the road against the Rams. Foles led Philadelphia to its first NFL title since 1960 and started the first two games this season, going 1-1.“Nick is a Super Bowl MVP quarterback for a reason and we’ve got a ton of confidence that he’s going to give it his all like he always does,” said tight end Zach Ertz, who caught the winning touchdown pass from Foles in Philadelphia’s 41-33 win over New England in February.Foles is 21-12 as a starter, including playoffs Jared Goff Color Rush Jersey , in two stints with Philadelphia. He has completed 65.9 percent of his passes for 451 yards, one TD and one interception this season. He was outstanding last postseason, completing 72.6 percent of his passes for 971 yards, six TDs, one pick and also had a TD catch.Pederson is optimistic about Wentz’s recovery.“The fact that he doesn’t need surgery on this is the best news you could possibly have on anybody that has a stress fracture or stress injury,” Pederson said Friday.The team isn’t certain when Wentz got hurt and Pederson said the injury developed over time. A test on Tuesday revealed his condition.“He’s one of the toughest dudes I know, but of course it’s going to affect him,” wide receiver Jordan Matthews said after Thursday’s practice. “You have to be able to twist https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Austin-Blythe-Jersey , you have to be able to turn. Carson is probably the best quarterback also throwing off the run, so that affects your running, too. He’s wearing a knee brace. This guy is playing through a lot.”

C'est qui lui ? haut ici bas

Retour

↑      Page d'accueil

Notre site accueille 710 membres qui ont posté pas moins de 7504 messages dans 3271 topics : - )
Notre dernier membre inscrit est netanmi.
Un seul connecté : zhangzk.
Jumper :
Sauf mention contraire, les articles sont sous licence by-nc-sa. Les images appartiennent à leurs propriétaires respectifs.