FORUM
Détente, Vie du site
LOPR > Forum > Détente, Vie du site > If you read this column regularly (God bless your soul)
1 message dans ce topic soit 1 pages
  Posté le 28/11/2018 à 8:38:49
linchao
linchao

Membre n°625
[205 messages]
then you’re well aware that my bold predictions are like shots in the dark aimed in the Kurt Warner Jersey Black Friday opposite direction. That being said, he’s a prediction from last week:The five touchdowns was too bold, but RB Todd Gurley II had never ran for 200+ yards, so I’m just going to say what we’re all thinking: the Rams fans are Todd Gurley’s muse. But now the Los Angeles Rams travel to Santa Clara where the hated San Francisco 49ers pretend that they’re still in San Francisco. Most of the Rams fans are picking the Rams to stomp all over the Niners even though it’s their third road game and San Francisco didn’t look horrible vs. the Packers last week. So, what’s going to happen?Let’s get bold.Bryce Hager has himself a dayLB Bryce Hager is one of those classic underdog players that is training harder than other players at his skill level. Basically, Hager is a hustle guy for Coach Bones. I like the kid and I’m boldly predicting that he’ll have two, count ‘em two, huge plays on special teams. One of these plays will be a blocked punt and the other will be a fumble recovery. This will happen. Trust me.Greg Zuerlein comes up big with a game winnerHow I’ve missed Greg the Leg. How many bowls of nachos were thrown across a living room due to the inadequate kicking skills of Sam Ficken and Cairo Santos? Too many to count. But this Sunday, Zuerlein will mark his return by breaking the hearts of the tech bros in attendance when he nails a 55-yard kick to take the lead. Yes, my sub-bold prediction is that the game will be too close for comfort in the 4th quarter. I’m just saying that a bold prediction is that the Niners hang with the Rams until the last five minutes when Jared Goff and Todd Gurley take over. Then, good ol’ Zuerlein will drive it home with his newly constructed groin (probably not the technical term, but my medical knowledge is limited to having watched four seasons of Scrubs.)A pick 6 for fan favorite Cory LittletonILB Cory Littleton was talked about a lot in the offseason due to his “unknown factor” that is quickly eroding because the dude can ball. So, yeah, he’s gonna intercept a weak C.J. Beathard passing attempt and then he’s going to trot over 60 yards for a glorious touchdown. With Cooper Kupp out, the tight ends emerge and dominateIt’s crazy how many snaps TE Tyler Higbee has gotten this season while barely getting noticed by anyone. He’s the Patrick Swayze in Ghost of offensive skill players. And while TE Gerald Everett has shown his ability for splash plays, he hasn’t nearly reached his potential. And with a week to implement a game plan without the services of slot receiver Cooper Kupp, I predict that Coach McVay will go back to his first love: an offensive scheme that generosity dishes out passes to two tight ends. Both Higbee and Young Gerald will amass over a hundred yards in receptions as they make a statement that these guys are good; it’s just that WR Brandin Cooks, WR Robert Woods, and WR Cooper Kupp are really good.Jared Goff will throw for over 400 yards and 3 TDsWhen I make my report card for the Rams on Sunday night Jared Goff Color Rush Jersey , I’m betting that I will be giving the Mighty Goff an A+ for his efforts. And a bonus prediction: he’ll score another perfect QB rating. Similar to last week’s game, the Rams are going to find themselves in a competitive matchup. C.J. Beathard can make plays and given that he’s going up against the best team in the NFL, I’m predicting that he’ll rack up some gaudy stats, but in the end, the Rams’ defense will clamp down with some clutch stops. The Rams are the team to beat, but it won't be this week in Santa Clara, California. Rams win — 41-38. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Josh Reynolds prepares every week as if he is a starter.With Cooper Kupp not expected to play against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday because of a knee injury, Reynolds will finally get to take his mindset literally.“If you practice like you’re a starter or prepare like you’re a starter, you know, you’re pretty much a starter,” Reynolds said Wednesday.“You know everything. You know your assignments. You know what you’re supposed to do, and that’s like 95 percent of offense. If you know what you are doing then you’ll be pretty good.”In his second season out of Texas A&M, Reynolds proved his worth as a reserve against Seattle in Week 5 when Kupp got a concussion late in the second quarter. Reynolds had two receptions for 39 yards and one carry for 10 yards, all on three consecutive plays during Los Angeles’ first possession of the third quarter.When quarterback Jared Goff called the fly sweep, Reynolds was still tired from making his first catches of the season. But the whole sequence confirmed that Reynolds was capable of playing without a drop-off behind the three starters in Kupp, Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods.“I kind of just chuckled and was like, ‘Yeah, we’re going to be fine Orlando Pace Jersey Black Friday ,” running back Todd Gurley said.For Reynolds, who had played just nine of the Rams’ 267 offensive snaps through the first five games, the quick introduction got him right in the flow of the game.“I wasn’t used to three plays in a row like that from being a backup kind of guy,” Reynolds said. “But definitely being able to go in there and get those catches, it builds some confidence for me leading through the rest of the game and it helped a lot.”Reynolds was pressed back into action when Kupp sprained his knee at Denver on Sunday, though he did not make as much of an impact as the previous week. He had one reception for a 2-yard loss and had another pass hit him in the facemask, bouncing up in the air and being intercepted.It was only the sixth turnover of the season for the Rams, something Reynolds credits to Goff’s timing and the overall rhythm of the offense. He is still getting used to it after playing nearly 60 percent of snaps the past two games.Still, Reynolds has made substantial strides in his overall understanding of coach Sean McVay’s offense.“I’m able to work things out,” Reynolds said. “I’m feeling a lot more comfortable with the offense and knowing my assignments, so it definitely slows the game down for me.”The difference will be on display this week, as McVay effectively ruled out Kupp from the Rams’ third straight road game.To add depth at receiver, the Rams signed free agent Nick Williams on Tuesday. Williams has familiarity with some of the terminology and schemes McVay uses after playing in Washington, Atlanta and Tennessee. Williams most recently worked with former Rams offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur in a stint with the Titans earlier this season.The addition of Williams became even more important as Reynolds was limited during Wednesday’s walkthrough because of a hand injury. Despite leaving the locker room with his hand wrapped in ice, Reynolds was looking ahead to a possible matchup with 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman.“He’s an elite athlete, but at the same time I’m a player,” Reynolds said. “We’re going to have to compete. I’m not starstruck.”NOTES: DE Michael Brockers (shoulder), OLB Matt Longacre (back) and LG Rodger Saffold (knee) did not participate Wednesday.

C'est qui lui ? haut ici bas

Retour

↑      Page d'accueil

Notre site accueille 711 membres qui ont posté pas moins de 7535 messages dans 3302 topics : - )
Notre dernier membre inscrit est rsgoldsale.
Aucun membre connecté.
Jumper :
Sauf mention contraire, les articles sont sous licence by-nc-sa. Les images appartiennent à leurs propriétaires respectifs.